Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Fieldwork Introduction



Hello everyone!

This semester I look forward to reflecting/ journaling on my ESL blog about my fieldwork experiences. After many semesters of reading, discussing and writing, I'm excited to actually see how English language learning takes place in a real classroom. Although I expect to observe many different teachers this semester, I plan on spending the most time with the ESL teacher in my own school building. She teaches ELD courses to high school students and I know she is an excellent teacher. I look forward to seeing some of the students I've had in the past few years in this environment and meeting new students that have not been in my Spanish classes. I hope to learn and grow a great deal this semester! For more information on me and my ESL teaching plans see my blog intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment